BOOKING: I am available for public and private gigs, opening slots, and peers who want to collaborate to put on a show together. Any interest, just email me.
-Saturday, October 7, ~10a-1p: Boonton Farmers Market | Boonton, NJ
I’ve performed in a wide variety of settings throughout New Jersey and the surrounding region, as well as the UK and a few other places, including:
MUSIC VENUES, CAFES, BARS, AND RESTAURANTS
- Music venues I’ve performed at include the House of Blues in Boston (during Frank Turner’s Lost Evenings festival 2019), the Stanhope House (Stanhope, NJ), Crossroads (Garwood, NJ), HMAC (Harrisburg, PA), the Bodega (Nottingham, UK), and the Camden Monarch (London, UK).
- Cafes include the Fine Grind (Little Falls, NJ), the Vreeland Store (West Milford, NJ), Mara’s Cafe (Denville, NJ), Espresso Joe’s (Keyport, NJ), Cafe Artiste (Jersey Shore Arts Center, Ocean Grove, NJ), Sacred Bean Coffeehouse (Flanders, NJ), Java Love (Montclair, NJ), Rock ‘n’ Joe (Union, NJ), and Cornerstone Coffeehouse (Camp Hill, PA).
- Bars/pubs include Bardi’s (Pequannock, NJ), Bogey’s (Clifton, NJ), Krogh’s (Sparta, NJ), Clash Bar (Clifton, NJ), Shortways Barn (Hawthorne, NJ), Pet Shop Wine Bar (Jersey City, NJ), Camden Eye (London, UK), New Cross Inn (London, UK), Pub/Zoo (Manchester, UK), Thirsty Scholar (Manchester, UK), Hop Merchant (Nottingham, UK), Bull Pub (Colchester, UK), and Newhampton Inn (Wolverhampton, UK).
MUSIC FESTIVALS AND STREET FAIRS
- I’ve played a variety of arts/music-focused festivals such as Musikfest (Bethlehem, PA), Make Music Day (in both Montclair, NJ and New York City), Porch Stomp (Governors Island, NYC), Asbury Park PorchFest, the Creative Arts and Music Festival (Lincroft, NJ), and Frank Turner’s Lost Evenings Festival (London, UK and Boston, MA).
- General street fairs/festivals I’ve played include Lincoln Park Day (Lincoln Park, NJ), the Tri-County Fair (Rockaway, NJ), and farmers markets throughout northern New Jersey.
- I have organized house shows in New Jersey, New York, and various locations throughout England.
- I have busked at train stations, in parks, and outside storefronts in New York City, New Jersey, and throughout England.
- I have performed informally on five of the six Flogging Molly Cruises on the pool deck and private island, in the atrium, and inside cabins, and have been given special guest spots by artists and organizers during various parties and official performances. I’ve also written multiple theme songs for it.
NOTABLE QUARANTINE LIVE STREAMS:
-6/16/21 – The Fine Print album showcase & my journey as a songwriter – Watch
-3/17/21 – Anniversary top songs live stream, with St. Paddy’s Day facts – Watch
-2/23/21 – Original showcase (for Folk Unlocked) – Watch
-12/30/20 – New Year’s Eve set – Watch
-12/23/20 – Christmas set – Watch
-8/14/20 – writing a full song in 1 hour – Watch
-6/17/20 – Singing & discussing well-crafted songs – Watch
-5/27/20 – German “virtual tour date” w/ German songs – Watch
-5/19/20 – Punk & cruise set for Punk Rock Saves Lives – Watch
-4/29/20 – Frank Turner Coverathon, Part 2 of 3 – Watch
-4/8/20 – Frank Turner Coverathon, Part 1 of 3 – Watch
-3/25/20 – As many originals as possible – Watch