**NOVEMBER 2020 MESSAGE: During the lockdown since March, I’ve been doing a weekly live stream Wednesdays at 4 pm EDT on Facebook and Instagram (haven’t missed a week yet!), as well as other virtual gigs in between. I would love to play more (safe) in-person shows, but there still just aren’t many happening right now. Feel free to get in touch if you want me to play for you/your venue either virtually or in real life.
UPCOMING VIRTUAL SHOWS:
-Wednesday, November 18 (every Wednesday), ~4-5:15 pm EST: weekly live stream @ my Facebook and Instagram
-Wednesday, December 23, ~4-5:15 pm EST: special holiday/winter-themed live stream @ my Facebook and Instagram!
-Thursday, December 31, TBC: BlowUpRadio.com virtual New Year’s Eve party
NOTABLE LIVE STREAMS TO REWATCH:
-November 4 – post Election Day vibes – Watch
-August 14 – writing a full song in 1 hour – Watch
-June 17 – Singing & discussing well-crafted songs – Watch
-May 27 – German virtual tour date w/ German songs – Watch
-May 20 – UK virtual tour date – Watch
-May 19 – Punk & cruise set for Punk Rock Saves Lives – Watch
-May 13 – New Jersey virtual tour date – Watch
-April 29 – Frank Turner Coverathon, Part 2 of 3 – Watch
-April 8 – Frank Turner Coverathon, Part 1 of 3 – Watch
-March 25 – As many originals as possible – Watch
ONGOING VIRTUAL SHOWCASES/OPEN MICS THAT I LIKE
- New Jersey Quarantine Open Mic – weekend evenings
- Turner’s Trash Pocket – originals and Frank Turner covers by a different artist each week at 3:30 pm ET / 8:30 pm UK
- Virtual Open Mic Nights (UK-based), various days of the week
- BlowUpRadio.com‘s Guitar Pull, Stay the F*** Home Edition, Thursdays at 8pm ET
- Solo Armada virtual open mic, usually the last Sunday afternoon/evening of the month
- Skinner & T’witch’s Pick n’ Mix Social Club Facebook group
- The Songwriter Showcase, hosted by Rory D’Lasnow on Instagram
BOOKING: I’m always looking for opening slots and paid gigs locally in New Jersey and New York City as well as regionally. I am also willing to travel pretty much anywhere for the right tour opening slot. Please see my current press kit (PDF) here, and contact me directly with any inquiries.
I’ve performed in a wide variety of settings throughout New Jersey and the surrounding region, as well as the UK and a few other places, including:
MUSIC VENUES, CAFES, BARS, AND RESTAURANTS
- Music venues I’ve performed at include the House of Blues in Boston (on the Nick Alexander Stage during Frank Turner’s Lost Evenings festival 2019), the Stanhope House (Stanhope, NJ), Crossroads (Garwood, NJ), HMAC (Harrisburg, PA), the Bodega (Nottingham, UK), and the Camden Monarch (London, UK).
- Cafes include the Fine Grind (Little Falls, NJ), the Vreeland Store (West Milford, NJ), Mara’s Cafe (Denville, NJ), Espresso Joe’s (Keyport, NJ), Cafe Artiste (Jersey Shore Arts Center, Ocean Grove, NJ), Java Love (Montclair, NJ), Rock ‘n’ Joe (Union, NJ), and Cornerstone Coffeehouse (Camp Hill, PA).
- Bars/pubs include Bogey’s (Clifton, NJ), Krogh’s (Sparta, NJ), Clash Bar (Clifton, NJ), Shortways Barn (Hawthorne, NJ), Pet Shop Wine Bar (Jersey City, NJ), Camden Eye (London, UK), New Cross Inn (London, UK), Pub/Zoo (Manchester, UK), Thirsty Scholar (Manchester, UK), Hop Merchant (Nottingham, UK), Bull Pub (Colchester, UK), and Newhampton Inn (Wolverhampton, UK).
MUSIC FESTIVALS AND STREET FAIRS
- I’ve played a variety of arts/music-focused festivals such as Musikfest (Bethlehem, PA), Make Music Day (in both Montclair, NJ and New York City), Porch Stomp (Governors Island, NYC), Asbury Park PorchFest, the Creative Arts and Music Festival (Lincroft, NJ), and Frank Turner’s Lost Evenings Festival (London, UK and Boston, MA).
- General street fairs/festivals I’ve played include Lincoln Park Day (Lincoln Park, NJ), the Tri-County Fair (Rockaway, NJ), and multiple farmers markets in New Jersey.
- I have organized house shows in New Jersey, New York, and various locations throughout England.
- I have busked at train stations, in parks, and outside storefronts in New York City, New Jersey, and throughout England.
- I have performed informally on the Flogging Molly Cruise every year between 2016-18 (which I’m continuing for 2019) on the pool deck and private island, in the atrium, and inside cabins, and have been given special guest spots by artists and organizers during various parties and official performances. I’ve also written multiple theme songs for it.
FAVORITE OPEN MICS
–Poor Henry’s (Sundays) | Montville, NJ
–Crossroads (Tuesdays) | Garwood, NJ
–Jiggs’ Corner (Wednesdays) | Butler, NJ