**AUGUST 2020 MESSAGE: During the lockdown from March through August, I’ve been doing a weekly live stream Wednesdays at 4 pm EDT on my Facebook page, as well as other virtual gigs in between. For the time being, I am still doing this, but it might become less frequent as local live music and touring slowly returns. Feel free to get in touch if you want me to play for you/your venue either virtually or in real life.
UPCOMING VIRTUAL AND REAL LIFE SHOWS:
-Sunday, August 9, ~3 pm EDT: Unofficial Frank Turner show 2500 pre-show @ Turner’s Trash Pocket Facebook page
—7:30 pm EDT: New Jersey quarantine open mic
-Wednesday, August 12, ~4-5:15 pm EDT @ my Facebook page
-Friday, August 14, 4-5 pm EDT: writing a complete song live in 1 hour @ my Facebook page for FAWMSTOCK Online
-Sunday, August 16, 2 pm: Acoustic singer-songwriter series, Stanhope House, Stanhope, NJ
-Thursday, August 20, 8-9:30 pm EDT: BlowUpRadio.com Guitar Pull, Stay the F*** Home Edition
NOTABLE LIVE STREAMS TO REWATCH:
-August 6 – All originals + Frank Turner covers – Part 1 | Part 2
-July 8 / 29 – focus on popular songs – 7/8 | 7/29
-July 10 – Live from Great Divide Campground – Watch
-June 17 – Singing & discussing well-crafted songs – Watch
-May 27 – German virtual tour date w/ German songs – Watch
-May 20 – UK virtual tour date – Watch
-May 19 – Punk & cruise set for Punk Rock Saves Lives – Watch
-May 13 – New Jersey virtual tour date – Watch
-April 29 – Frank Turner Coverathon, Part 2 of 3 – Watch
-April 15 – Requests & songs my friends love – Watch
-April 8 – Frank Turner Coverathon, Part 1 of 3 – Watch
-March 25 – As many originals as possible – Watch
ONGOING VIRTUAL SHOWCASES/OPEN MICS THAT I LIKE
- Solo Armada virtual open mic (Facebook), usually last Sunday of the month
- BlowUpRadio.com‘s Guitar Pull, Stay the F*** Home Edition, Thursdays at 8pm EDT
- All Around Music Showcase (for indie female artists), various days of the week
- Virtual Open Mic Nights FB group (UK-based), various days of the week
IN-PERSON SHOWS THAT COULD STILL HAPPEN
- Thurs, August 13 (TBC): Singer-songwriter series | Krogh’s | Sparta, NJ
- Sat, September 12 (TBC): BlowUpRadio.com guitar pull | Espresso Joe’s | Keyport, NJ
BOOKING: I’m always looking for opening slots and paid gigs locally in New Jersey and New York City as well as regionally. I am also willing to travel pretty much anywhere for the right tour opening slot. Please see my current press kit (PDF) here, and contact me directly with any inquiries.
I’ve performed in a wide variety of settings throughout New Jersey and the surrounding region, as well as the UK and a few other places, including:
MUSIC VENUES, CAFES, BARS, AND RESTAURANTS
- Music venues I’ve performed at include the House of Blues in Boston (on the Nick Alexander Stage during Frank Turner’s Lost Evenings festival 2019), the Stanhope House (Stanhope, NJ), Crossroads (Garwood, NJ), HMAC (Harrisburg, PA), the Bodega (Nottingham, UK), and the Camden Monarch (London, UK).
- Cafes include the Fine Grind (Little Falls, NJ), the Vreeland Store (West Milford, NJ), Mara’s Cafe (Denville, NJ), Espresso Joe’s (Keyport, NJ), Cafe Artiste (Jersey Shore Arts Center, Ocean Grove, NJ), Java Love (Montclair, NJ), Rock ‘n’ Joe (Union, NJ), and Cornerstone Coffeehouse (Camp Hill, PA).
- Bars/pubs include Bogey’s (Clifton, NJ), Krogh’s (Sparta, NJ), Clash Bar (Clifton, NJ), Shortways Barn (Hawthorne, NJ), Pet Shop Wine Bar (Jersey City, NJ), Camden Eye (London, UK), New Cross Inn (London, UK), Pub/Zoo (Manchester, UK), Thirsty Scholar (Manchester, UK), Hop Merchant (Nottingham, UK), Bull Pub (Colchester, UK), and Newhampton Inn (Wolverhampton, UK).
MUSIC FESTIVALS AND STREET FAIRS
- I’ve played a variety of arts/music-focused festivals such as Musikfest (Bethlehem, PA), Make Music Day (in both Montclair, NJ and New York City), Porch Stomp (Governors Island, NYC), Asbury Park PorchFest, the Creative Arts and Music Festival (Lincroft, NJ), and Frank Turner’s Lost Evenings Festival (London, UK and Boston, MA).
- General street fairs/festivals I’ve played include Lincoln Park Day (Lincoln Park, NJ), the Tri-County Fair (Rockaway, NJ), and multiple farmers markets in New Jersey.
- I have organized house shows in New Jersey, New York, and various locations throughout England.
- I have busked at train stations, in parks, and outside storefronts in New York City, New Jersey, and throughout England.
- I have performed informally on the Flogging Molly Cruise every year between 2016-18 (which I’m continuing for 2019) on the pool deck and private island, in the atrium, and inside cabins, and have been given special guest spots by artists and organizers during various parties and official performances. I’ve also written multiple theme songs for it.
FAVORITE OPEN MICS
–Poor Henry’s (Sundays) | Montville, NJ
–Crossroads (Tuesdays) | Garwood, NJ
–Jiggs’ Corner (Wednesdays) | Butler, NJ