*COVID-19 MESSAGE: For as long as local live music and travel are on lockdown, I’m doing a weekly live stream (usually both originals and covers on a theme) Wednesdays at 4 pm EDT / 1 pm PDT / 9 pm BST on my Facebook page. I also love to play as many virtual open mics, festivals and page takeovers as I can! If you’d like me to play your virtual festival or a guest set on your personal or business social media page (for tips or for charity), please get in touch.
- Sunday, May 31, ~3:15 pm EDT @ SA Virtual Open Mic
- Wednesday, June 3, ~4-6 pm EDT @ my Facebook page (theme TBD)
RECENT PUBLIC STREAMS:
-Wednesday, May 27 – German virtual tour date w/ German songs – Watch
-Wednesday, May 20 – UK virtual tour date – Watch
-Tuesday, May 19 – Punk & cruise set for Punk Rock Saves Lives – Watch
-Wednesday, May 13 – New Jersey virtual tour date – Watch
-Wednesday, May 6 – “Better” pre-release themed set – Watch
-Wednesday, April 29 – Frank Turner Coverathon, Part 2 of 3 – Watch
-Wednesday, April 22 – Songs I love to play – Watch
-Wednesday, April 15 – Requests / songs my friends love – Watch
-Wednesday, April 8 – Frank Turner Coverathon, Part 1 of 3 – Watch
-Wednesday, April 1 – Fun, funny, and positive songs only – Watch
-Wednesday, March 25 – As many originals as possible – Watch
ONGOING VIRTUAL SHOWCASES/OPEN MICS THAT I LIKE
- Solo Armada virtual open mic (Facebook), semiregular Sundays
- BlowUpRadio.com‘s Guitar Pull, Stay the F*** Home Edition, Thursdays at 8pm EDT
- All Around Music Showcase (for indie female artists)
- Rory D’Lasnow’s virtual singer-songwriter showcase, Wednesdays 7pm EDT @rorydlasnow on Instagram
- Virtual Open Mic Nights FB group (UK-based)
IN-PERSON SHOWS THAT MIGHT STILL HAPPEN
- Fri, July 10, 8 pm: The Great Divide Campground | Newton, NJ
- Thurs, August 13 (TBC): Singer-songwriter series | Krogh’s | Sparta, NJ
- Sat, September 12 (TBC): BlowUpRadio.com guitar pull | Espresso Joe’s | Keyport, NJ
BOOKING: I’m always looking for opening slots and paid gigs locally in New Jersey and New York City as well as regionally. I am also willing to travel pretty much anywhere for the right tour opening slot. Please see my current press kit (PDF) here, and contact me directly with any inquiries.
I’ve performed in a wide variety of settings throughout New Jersey and the surrounding region, England, and a few other areas, including:
MUSIC VENUES, CAFES, BARS, AND RESTAURANTS
- Music venues I’ve performed at include the House of Blues in Boston (on the Nick Alexander Stage during Frank Turner’s Lost Evenings festival 2019), the Stanhope House (Stanhope, NJ), Crossroads (Garwood, NJ), HMAC (Harrisburg, PA), the Bodega (Nottingham, UK), and the Camden Monarch (London, UK).
- Cafes include the Fine Grind (Little Falls, NJ), the Vreeland Store (West Milford, NJ), Mara’s Cafe (Denville, NJ), Espresso Joe’s (Keyport, NJ), Cafe Artiste (Jersey Shore Arts Center, Ocean Grove, NJ), Java Love (Montclair, NJ), Rock ‘n’ Joe (Union, NJ), and Cornerstone Coffeehouse (Camp Hill, PA).
- Bars/pubs include Bogey’s (Clifton, NJ), Krogh’s (Sparta, NJ), Clash Bar (Clifton, NJ), Shortways Barn (Hawthorne, NJ), Pet Shop Wine Bar (Jersey City, NJ), Camden Eye (London, UK), New Cross Inn (London, UK), Pub/Zoo (Manchester, UK), Thirsty Scholar (Manchester, UK), Hop Merchant (Nottingham, UK), Bull Pub (Colchester, UK), and Newhampton Inn (Wolverhampton, UK).
MUSIC FESTIVALS AND STREET FAIRS
- I’ve played a variety of arts/music-focused festivals such as Musikfest (Bethlehem, PA), Make Music Day (in both Montclair, NJ and New York City), Porch Stomp (Governors Island, NYC), Asbury Park PorchFest, the Creative Arts and Music Festival (Lincroft, NJ), and Frank Turner’s Lost Evenings Festival (London, UK and Boston, MA).
- General street fairs/festivals I’ve played include Lincoln Park Day (Lincoln Park, NJ), the Tri-County Fair (Rockaway, NJ), and multiple farmers markets in New Jersey.
- I have organized house shows in New Jersey, New York, and various locations throughout England.
- I have busked at train stations, in parks, and outside storefronts in New York City, New Jersey, and throughout England.
- I have performed informally on the Flogging Molly Cruise every year between 2016-18 (which I’m continuing for 2019) on the pool deck and private island, in the atrium, and inside cabins, and have been given special guest spots by artists and organizers during various parties and official performances. I’ve also written multiple theme songs for it.
FAVORITE OPEN MICS
–Poor Henry’s (Sundays) | Montville, NJ
–Crossroads (Tuesdays) | Garwood, NJ
–Jiggs’ Corner (Wednesdays) | Butler, NJ