New for July 2020: A few people have indicated that if I had a Patreon, they would be happy to support me. But I’m not a fan of Patreon, so I’ve come up with my own solution: the Dream Team! Each month, for $10 you can purchase access to whatever demos I put out, which will be emailed to you in two batches. From July 4th through October 1st, I’m aiming for about one new song every two days as part of the 50/90 songwriting challenge; however, I can’t guarantee a specific number of monthly demos. This is more of a way to be a part of my journey, help ensure I can afford to continue to make music, and hear the earliest versions of the songs that will be on my next album in 2021.
Also, if you decide to buy anything worth $10+ from my store, you will get an automatic membership for the month and will receive the same rewards. Thanks so much for the support and I hope people will enjoy the demos!
Bundle currently includes:
- Secrets I Told to a Sound Hole and Better CDs (the latter also includes DIY Millennials Are Going Gray album)
- Digital download of all tracks
- USB containing all of my albums (including my first DIY album, Best of the Throwaway Song of the Week), additional demos from 2015-19, and bonus content
- “Sound hole secrets” logo t-shirt (with lyric quote on the back)
- A handful of various stickers (includes album logo and lyric stickers, subject to availability)
- Dream Team membership for the calendar month of your purchase (you’ll receive a download of all demos recorded during the month, currently about 10-20+, but not guaranteed)
Think this product is underpriced? Tips to my PayPal account are greatly appreciated