Now that it’s been over two months since The Fine Print was released, and I’ve finished my song blog series, I wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone who has supported it.
Obviously, first I just want to thank everyone who has merely listened to it, especially if you shared it with a friend, posted it on your social media, or purchased it. I’m well aware of how many options you have for listening to music, and other ways to spend your time, so it honestly means a lot to me that anyone even listens. I’m still at the stage where you are all very early adopters, I appreciate that so much, and many of the comments and messages I get now, I will remember forever.
But I was also able to get a little bit more streaming activity than usual thanks to the people who playlisted songs, and hopefully raise a little bit more awareness thanks to the online outlets that covered or gave airplay to the album or songs. Here’s a quick list of (I think) everyone who has supported this album through playlists and press:
- A Look at The Fine Print published on NJ Stage
- Makin Waves Song of the Week @ NJ Stage: The Bench at the Top of the World
- Folk Music Notebook – check out my “Artist in Residence” showcase.
- I especially want to thank the playlist Happy Indie Folk / Folk Pop / Acoustic by U N Indie Folk Music because they have kept me playlisted the longest, and got me the most new listeners.
- And one of my favorite playlists to listen to: New Folk Friday by Chris T-T
- Online radio stations that are consistent supporters (and everyone should support them): BlowUpRadio.com, Readifolk (UK), Acoustic Routes (UK), Radio Crystal Blue.
- Additional playlists that have included this album: New Original Music by Graham Steel, Acoustic Gems by Big Sun Records, American Folk 2021 by Alex Montilla, On Your Radar by From the Strait, New Sounds of North America by Roadie Music.
- Other online radio that gave a platform to this album: Radio Wigwam (UK), Radio Guitar One, Bandwagon Network Radio, One World Music Radio.
- Indie Criollo and Rock Era Mag also included me in blog roundups.
In case you missed my track by track blog series, here are all the links (you can stream each track from its respective blog while you learn about it!):
- The Bench at the Top of the World (acoustic)
- Have You Ever Slept with the Lights on?
- Forever Young
- The Artless Artist
- The Fine Print
- Anxiety (mainly acoustic)
- I’ll Bring My Voice (acoustic)
Thank you everyone and there will be more new music in October or November that will hopefully be just as good if not better! I’ve been releasing about 1-2 shortish albums a year, but my new goal is to release 4 EPs or albums per year. I hope you’ll enjoy it!